25 Ağustos 2020 tarihinde yayınlandı.
First of all, we must explain this, there is a big literature about pandemies in Islamic religious literature. So, there a lot of things we can learn about pandemy from Islamic literature. Once a day prophet Mohammed said that about pandemy, if there is a pandemy anybody doesn't go out form there, and if there ıs pandemy in anyplace outside don't go into that place untıll pandemy stops. This verse of prophet Mohammed tells us everything about pandemy. Beacuse this verse is about isolatıon. And also prophet Mohammed says cleanliness is the half of belief. And also he says cleanliness comes from beleif. So there are a lot of things in Islamic literature about pandemy that we can learn. So, we hope that we can tell some important points about pandemy approcah of Islam. We hope we can do some contributes about thıs subject. Of course, this ıs not the last word about this subjcet but it is a word about thıs subject that we can learn some important points form Islamic literature.
En Çok Okunan Yazılar
- Müslüman ve Hıristiyan İki Mistik Tutumundan Aşk (Rabia Adeviye ve Teresa Avila)
- Türk Kadınının Feminizme Bakışı (Erzurum Örneği)
- İslam Ve Hristiyan İlahilerinde Hz. İsa Figürü
- Hz. Fatma Kültü
- Din Kültürü Ve Ahlak Bilgisi Kitaplarında Toplumsal Cinsiyet Rolleri
- Aşk Sosyolojisi Sosyo-Tarihsel Perspektif İçinde
- The Perception of Teaching in Anatolian Teacher Training High School Students
- Tarihçi Gözüyle Toplum ve Din
- Feminist Teori ve Tarihsel Süreçte Türk Kadını
- Attitude Of Muslim Youth To The Other (Erzurum Atatürk University Department Of Religious Studies Sample)
- The Effects of Non-Communication on Individual and Social Life in the Communication Age, which is Caused by Social Distance Problem Based on Technological Social Isolation
- TANZİMAT’TAN MİLLİ MÜCADELEYE OSMANLI TOPLUMUNDA KADIN
- SOSYAL BİLİMLER ALANINDA ARAŞTIRMALAR VE DEĞERLENDİRMELER, Bölüm adı:(SON DÖNEM OSMANLI AYDINLARINDAN SALAHADDİN ASIM’IN İSLAM SOSYOLOJİSİ ANLAYIŞI
- BIBLIOGRAPHY OF FOREIGN ACADEMICIANS WHO WORKED IN THE FACULTIES OF THEOLOGY IN THE REPUBLICAN PERIOD IN TURKEY (HANS FREYER, ANNE MARIE SCHIMMEL, MUHAMMED HAMİDULLAH, MUHAMMED TAYYIP OKİÇ)
- Din Sosyolojisi
- The Comparision of Classical Ethical Theories in Ancient Greece Philosophy and Islamic Philosophy: The Example of Aristotle and Ibn Miskavayh, Tusi and Kinalizade
- What Can We Learn from the Islamic Tradition About the Pandemic?
- SOCIOLOGICAL ASSAYS
- CLASSICAL SOCIOLOGY READINGS: READINGSON GASTON RICHARD’S BOOK OF«INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY»
- Içtimaiyyat (Sosyoloji)