25 Şubat 2016 tarihinde yayınlandı.
Re-reading of Genesis Story in Sacred Books
Almost all the celestial-religious texts, especially the Torah and the Bible story of creation that are common to form a case against the woman destined. This is from the cultural feminists, inĚuenced almost all the feminist literature. The main problem, why God is constructed as a male character is locked at the point. Then J. Bachofen’s “Myth, Language and matriarchy,” as well as his work has led to the emergence of matriarchal theories.However, the Quran, from the moment the ęrst landed, and demolished the woman wanted to break down the historical conviction. Now there is an obstacle to God is considered sexually. He is that God is neither male nor female, is that only God is God. That point of view but also at the heart of feminist philosophy to make a critique of the matriarchal theory of creation and re-read the story about all the sacred texts is required. The religious and philosophical texts in context will be re-read the main purpose of this text. The story of creation in the holy books and the matriarchal theory, constitute the roof of both the philosophical and religious perspective, this text aims to bring a new perspective on the subject. Most studies begin with the writings about the history of Women’s matriarchal theory. Born in the same manner we describe here a woman whose reality should we believe or shouldn’t believe the matriarchal theory. In the same way that an administrator or manager of women in society that they are in a period of thought communities manage their periods or the administration thought that they do not work to start telling the subject of periods of matriarchal experts believe it is the right perspective. Before you begin to provide information about how periods of matriarchal emerged brieĚy recall the theory.
En Çok Okunan Yazılar
- Müslüman ve Hıristiyan İki Mistik Tutumundan Aşk (Rabia Adeviye ve Teresa Avila)
- Türk Kadınının Feminizme Bakışı (Erzurum Örneği)
- İslam Ve Hristiyan İlahilerinde Hz. İsa Figürü
- Hz. Fatma Kültü
- Din Kültürü Ve Ahlak Bilgisi Kitaplarında Toplumsal Cinsiyet Rolleri
- Aşk Sosyolojisi Sosyo-Tarihsel Perspektif İçinde
- The Perception of Teaching in Anatolian Teacher Training High School Students
- Tarihçi Gözüyle Toplum ve Din
- Feminist Teori ve Tarihsel Süreçte Türk Kadını
- Attitude Of Muslim Youth To The Other (Erzurum Atatürk University Department Of Religious Studies Sample)
- The Effects of Non-Communication on Individual and Social Life in the Communication Age, which is Caused by Social Distance Problem Based on Technological Social Isolation
- TANZİMAT’TAN MİLLİ MÜCADELEYE OSMANLI TOPLUMUNDA KADIN
- SOSYAL BİLİMLER ALANINDA ARAŞTIRMALAR VE DEĞERLENDİRMELER, Bölüm adı:(SON DÖNEM OSMANLI AYDINLARINDAN SALAHADDİN ASIM’IN İSLAM SOSYOLOJİSİ ANLAYIŞI
- BIBLIOGRAPHY OF FOREIGN ACADEMICIANS WHO WORKED IN THE FACULTIES OF THEOLOGY IN THE REPUBLICAN PERIOD IN TURKEY (HANS FREYER, ANNE MARIE SCHIMMEL, MUHAMMED HAMİDULLAH, MUHAMMED TAYYIP OKİÇ)
- Din Sosyolojisi
- The Comparision of Classical Ethical Theories in Ancient Greece Philosophy and Islamic Philosophy: The Example of Aristotle and Ibn Miskavayh, Tusi and Kinalizade
- What Can We Learn from the Islamic Tradition About the Pandemic?
- SOCIOLOGICAL ASSAYS
- CLASSICAL SOCIOLOGY READINGS: READINGSON GASTON RICHARD’S BOOK OF«INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY»
- Içtimaiyyat (Sosyoloji)